The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

World Record WHP through DSM Automatic? Video!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottr126

15+ Year Contributor
May 24, 2003
CHICAGO, Illinois
I was hoping to have gotten some time to make it to the track by now so I could back up the dyno numbers and make one video with the dyno and track in one but ive been slacking and im not sure when ill be going so anyway here is the dyno video...

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Beautiful car man...great job on the build and tune, just get some track time!

Haha I wish I knew some secrets.. My trans is just a standard 1g trans from IPT.. and yes the converter is from them also.

awesome!

Care to share any secrets on the transmission? IPT Converter too?

Thank you.

The song is by Deftones... off of the White Pony cd, its called Passenger.

Very sick car props..:thumb::rocks:
By the way does anybody know the name of the song?

That engine is a 2.1.. 4g64 block, 4g63 crank, longer rods, custom pistons. It is built to be revved to 9500-10000 but we only have taken it to 9000. As for when I see boost I would have to say around 4500-5000.

I actually am in the process of putting together a 2.0 for next year though, its gonna be a pretty crazy setup, also if I break anything I wont have to wait a month to get the parts to fix it..LOL

I agree those straps had a lot of play. Looked like it was going to come off the rollers. Nice car. Is it a 2.0 or stroker and what rpm are you seeing full boost and what is it revving too if you dont mind me asking?

Thats a nice setup, I was thinking of going with a destroker also but I dont think it will really have much of an advantage over a 2.0L. I dont like strokers because they dont have that broad powerband of a high revving 2.0L. Im planning on my next motor to have a forged 2.0 with an hx40 and want to rev 9000rpm. Thing about that is I have to get a twin disc clutch setup or I wont even beable to switch gears.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back