The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

World Cup Finals @ Maryland International Raceway Import vs. Domestic

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Everyone is welcome at our trailer. A couple of days after the last event someone on tuners pm'd me and said they did't stop and talk because they didn't know if we wanted to be approached. I don't want that to ever happen again. We are always wanting anyone to stop and introduce themselves and hang out with us.

Sandra Thomas
:laser: :talon: :dsm:

Last year we had 786 racers and over 8,000 fans in the bleachers!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

And I'm sure that Tony will be there again with the eclipse representing the DSM's in True Street. We will be there with the laser in Street Fighter and the talon in Wild Street.

there were only 2 dsm , but neither of them highlighted on the track....

No, we didn't highlight on the track because we had a clutch problem. The car was running STRONG, and we roasted the clutch. Chris with the red 2G auto was out for the first time with his automatic setup, trying to sort it out. Bo Zinno with the black 2g fwd was having a few issues as well. We'll be out next season with a new setup and hopefully less problems!

Shawn Brown

I know of at least 6 that were there: We had the laser & talon. Bo Zinno's black 2g, Chris H's red 2g (not sure of his last name, sorry), a white 2g don't know who it was, Kevin Brock w/ red 1g. I'm not sure if there were more I didn't have time to walk around the pits.

Yeah, if my car was N/A, it would have probably gone faster LOL. If it doesnt go 9.50s or faster next year, i'm going to light it on fire. It was great meeting everyone at the event. I cant wait for next year!

My car is the one on the right.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back