The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

wierd sound

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GSTdsm_97

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 8, 2012
rutland, Ohio
okay so i turned my key to the acces switch to try my new system and noticed from the injector area that theres like a static sound ?? normal ? i have no idea car runs fine and everything just never noticed it

a little more detail can get faster more accurate answers, what exactly by the injector is making the noise?

no its not from the fuse box that's the first thing i checked, and yea im more than likely going to have to make a video , ill try to get it tomorrow but its susposed to rain:banghead: i also herd something about it could be a bad EGR valve ??? ( from a local dsm'er )

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back