The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Which kit are you running?

Which kit?

• AIS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alkycontrol

• Aquamist

• Aquastealth

• Perrin

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHaman

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 3, 2008
Frankfort, Asia
Just like the title says, whose kit are you using? Post up nozzle, location etc. if you want.

Don't know which nozzle I'm running. The kit came with two. Im running the larger of the two and have it at the bend just before the TB. I use the normal -20 blue windshield washer fluid. So far its amazing.

I'm running the AEM kit with the larger nozzle. It's located on my TB elbow a about 6 inches downstream from my IAT sensor. I'm currently running 50/50 mix with VP M1.

I am running the AEM kit with the M10 nozzel after my bov but before my throttle body. Currently running a 50/50 mix.

I have cooling mist pump and everthing else is devil own started off as a cooling mist starter kit I got used. And modded over time.

Running m7 before bov. Running a 50/50 mix

Last edited:
Since I started the thread, I thought I should post mine

Old 100 psi DO pump with 150 psi top
Parker 3/8" push to connect fitting at tank in back and pump in front.
3/8" Hose from home depot
DO hose from pump output to Y. Coolingmist flow sensor before Y. Devil's Own check valve and DO1 at the throttle body, and Devil's Own 250 psi check valve and Aquastealth M0.5 for pre-turbo
Got a CMGS for really cheap, and I wanted to use a separate signal for the pre-turbo solenoid, and a flow sensor to monitor problems. Couldn't pass it up, but now have to liquidate the AEM flow monitor I bought.

Devils own here, started with their basic kit (pressure switch) but am now controlling it with Link. Currently a single M10 nozzle, about 6" away from the throttlebody, with their old 150psi pump, 50/50 mix.

Will be swapping to their newer 250psi pump & may step up nozzle size, if required.

I have seen 5 AEM meth kits fail (mainly the pumps) over the last3 years. I recommend the snow performance unit, as it is the only kit I know to last over 4 years strong.

Also AEM upgraded to the snow performance pumps just last year. Hmm I wonder why??

IMHO

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back