The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Which body parts will fit my 98 GSX?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

domenico_169

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 17, 2002
Edmonton, Alberta_Canada
My 98 GSX was hit on the driver side, and i need a new front quarter, door, and rear quarter. what years/model eclipse/talon parts will i be able to use?

Any year on the quarter panels. The doors I think you should be ok on any year but never compared the trim panel holes between years so I'm not sure (they may be different, which would mean the body shop or you would need to drill new holes). The trim panel that attaches to the door is unique to 97-99 eclipses.

I had my old 95 converted over and don't recall them having to drill different holes... but it was a while ago.

Yeah the doors are the same and will fit but I believe the Talon doors have this "raised" design (dont know the name for it and dont know if it's on both 2ga & 2gb Talons) that Eclipses dont have.

Attachments

• 2007_1009Image0008.jpg
    2007_1009Image0008.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 103
  • DSC08037.jpg
    DSC08037.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 120
For use on a 95-99 eclipse, u can use the front fender, door, and rear quarter panel from any 95-99 eclipse. they are all the same. The only difference between 2ga's and 2gb's are the bumpers, sideskirts and headlights.
good luck with the body

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back