The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

where to mount wastegate????

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pottersgst

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 15, 2006
franklinville, New_Jersey
:dsm: ok i searched the forums but maybe i didnt see it but can anyone inform me if there is a particular spot on the stock 2g mani for a wastegate to be mounted? an if possible can someone put up a pic of where you have yours....i mean a pic of where the actual flange is attached to the mani?

welding onto the cast mani would be quite a pain in the arse and potentially crack etc.. im not a welder but i think thats a general census. You should at least aim for going with a dp flanged or with slowboys cast manifold drilled out with the flange option.

Most wastegate setups ive seen off the manifold are half way between the head and the collector.. but closer to the collector

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back