The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Where can I find roof lining for my '97 Eclipse?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vizion

Probationary Member
Sep 30, 2006
Duluth, Georgia
I've searched all up and down google to find me a roof liner for my car but I am having no kind of luck at all. Can anyone help me? Possibly a link to website that sells that kind of stuff.

What kind of fabric would I be looking for at Wal-Mart to do it myself?

I got some felt from walmart, some fabric spray glue, and went to town.. My headliner was shot. I pulled the old off of the board, used a brush to get it all off, sprayed, layed, called it a day :)

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Came out beautiful.

Going on like 6 months and no sagging. Took about 3 hours total.

I got some felt from walmart, some fabric spray glue, and went to town.. My headliner was shot. I pulled the old off of the board, used a brush to get it all off, sprayed, layed, called it a day :)

Came out beautiful.

Going on like 6 months and no sagging. Took about 3 hours total.

I have seen it fall again, but yours looks great. Is that just spray glue you used?

Jo-ann should carry it. It will be listed for what you're using it for. It will be fabric with about 1/8 inch foam backing.

or something like this?: http://www.topshopheadliners.com/products/Mitsubishi/95-99_Eclipse/Headliner_Carbon/1.jpg

from here: http://www.topshopheadliners.com/index_frame_hi.htm

they also have fiberglass. It's not TOOO ricey, and I (hating rice), don't think they're too bad at all. Not real cheap, but hey... just another option. :thumb:

You beat me to it dude. I was just about to link him here. I am buying tons of cf crap from these guys this winter. Gonna be a nice Christmas. :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back