The Central Hub for DSM Community and Information

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.

General Where can I find a useful Fuel Pressure gauge?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdeis

10+ Year Contributor
98
39
Feb 28, 2013
Falcon, Colorado
The ones on Amazon either go 0-100 or have a 40* sweep, either way the needle doesn't move around much to cover our normal operating ranges. Does anybody make a 0-60 psi gauge with a 270 sweep so the needle actually moves enough to give a reading I can see?
 
Buy Speedhut r2

I've have speedo, tach,water, oil press, volt gauges on my 96 Tacoma from speedhut, was able to buy everything for a little over a $1000 couple years ago. I stand by speedhut.. defi quality for half the price . Many people don't even know they exist unfortunately
 
I recommend logging it with a sensor. You simply can't properly monitor this with a heads up unit unless you are idling in your driveway. For sensors, if strictly logging, Lo Doller have decent sensors that are moderately priced. I use their pressure sensor to log in my Mustang and the calibration curve is very similar to the AEM stainless ones.
 
I recommend logging it with a sensor. You simply can't properly monitor this with a heads up unit unless you are idling in your driveway. For sensors, if strictly logging, Lo Doller have decent sensors that are moderately priced. I use their pressure sensor to log in my Mustang and the calibration curve is very similar to the AEM stainless ones.
I don't disagree, I'm just not that sophisticated yet. (I need to go learn how to connect extra sensors to my DSMLink ECU...)

Prosport has a few different styles that run 0-80psi on a 270 sweep, available at STM and Amazon both. The various search functions/search engines just don't easily locate them for me. Not as thorough as a logger, and not quite exactly what I was after, but a very marked improvement on what I have without too much trouble.
 
Last edited:
Add Value - Be Respectful - No Trolling - No Misinformation - Participate Often!
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community

Latest Classifieds

  • For sale 2g 2g AWD auto trans case
    2g AWD auto trans case. No broken bolts or stripped threads. Bead blasted case will look new...
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
  • For sale 2g 2g GST auto trans case
    2g auto trans case. With bearing plate and end case covers. Good condition. Trans was like...
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
  • Wanted 2g 2g radiator support
    Im looking for a radiator support if anyone has one
    • Fundsm
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 4G63 3 inch Magnaflow SS high flow cat. CA approved.
    3 inch Magnaflow stainless cat. High flow. 18.25 inches. Flange holes are 4 1/8 center. Has...
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
  • For sale 4G63 Race parts.
    Brand new seal in box Kigglys HLA 175$Kigglys 12 tooth billet crankshaft triggel setup 250$...
    • GST2012GSX
    • Updated:
    • Expires
Back
Top