The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Wheel center cap logo, help identify?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joOse

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 21, 2011
Hopewell, Virginia
I'm trying to identify the name brand of this center cap. I don't know anything about rim companies and I've searched the internet high and low for this logo and can't find anything. My car was missing one when I bought it and I'd like to get another one to match. If anybody recognizes the logo or can point me in the right direction to identifying it I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you. I've included a picture of the center cap.

Attachments

• img_20110425_130117-1.jpg
    img_20110425_130117-1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 589
Here is a picture of the whole wheel if this is any help.

img_20110427_124710-1.jpg

If you pull the wheel off the care there should be an engraving on the inside of one of the spokes that has the manufacturing name on it. should normally be next to the rim size code. Hope that helps ya out

Hey man thank you for the info! As soon as I get off work tonight I'm gonna pull the wheel and check. I'll post what I find. Thanks again for the reply.

Sure enough! They're Alba Dooray rims? Never heard of them? But I searched ebay and found the matching center caps! Bought and paid for! They are on the way! Thanks for help guys!

Yeah it was engraved right on the spoke just where you said it would be. I didn't notice anything at first glance because the engravings were buried in brake dust and dirt, but after a good cleaning I found everything I needed! Thanks man!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back