The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Whats up with that?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

newdsmtnr96

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 16, 2005
Des Moines, Iowa
So one night. I was going home. This turbo (desel) Comes rolling past me.. I have No turbo. Im driving fast enjoying my car and so i decide to give him a little run.. No traffic up ahead. so we go.. this truck totaly waste me.. Im like oh hmm ok.. i dont have a turbo or the power that im going to eventualy have... so yeah he smokes my by like... 6-9 car lenghts. This is on the highway. by the way... Not going to say what speed we were at.. but yeah.. then i meet up with the guy at a gas station.. My car is kinda a sleeper.. only Visual mods i have are rims and exhaust and lowered suspention... Hes all cool with me and every thing... Then my friend reads this forum on an eclipse driver and his truck... saying.. He smoked a Poor ricer in an eclipse.. Im just fustrated This guy is Totaly Exploding all this.. what psi do you think i would have to run to beat this guy.. hes got a turbo desel. My point.. is... That this stupid truck.. Is a lier. but what can you do.. you know? any one else have storys like this?
Id like to hear them if you can share

WTF WTF!! Did you just give us a story about street racing? And in the Site Feedback forum too?ROFL ROFL ROFL .
Dude the rules are right above your post on why the site doesn't allow street racing discussions/threads, didn't you see it?
But to answer your question though, just do your research on turboing your 420A on here and 2GNT.com and you'll be fine.
Hope money is not an issue for you by the way.LOL

Wow... I seriously hope you would've possibly known how to use our forums but I feel it may have just jumped your mind for a few moments. This is closed for more than one reason and I hope the longer term "members" can understand why.

Thanks,
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back