The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

What ignition coil to take?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Th3DooM

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 5, 2011
Dresden, Europe
Yesterday I drove to Dodge/Chrysler to read out my CEL. It all turned out the DSM has a broken O2 sensor and a bad ignition coil.

Just some quick fixes. Now I wanna order a new upstream O2 sensor, ignition coil and sparkplug wires, but since I live in Germany it's hard to get good parts for a decent price (Mopar O2 sensor for ~ 170$!) I'd like to order them in the US, but I have no idea what brand is good and not too expensive. Same is for the spark plug wires. I heard NGK are awesome. What do you think?

I wanna order the parts on rockauto.com since they have good prices and direct shipping to Germany.

Yesterday I drove to Dodge/Chrysler to read out my CEL. It all turned out the DSM has a broken O2 sensor and a bad ignition coil.

Just some quick fixes. Now I wanna order a new upstream O2 sensor, ignition coil and sparkplug wires, but since I live in Germany it's hard to get good parts for a decent price (Mopar O2 sensor for ~ 170$!) I'd like to order them in the US, but I have no idea what brand is good and not too expensive. Same is for the spark plug wires. I heard NGK are awesome. What do you think?

I wanna order the parts on rockauto.com since they have good prices and direct shipping to Germany.
Delphi is probably what you want: original equipment, so good but cheap. Denso is pretty good too. A lot of other OEM's use Denso (like Toyota, etc.).

Me again. Can anyone tell me some experiences with beck/arnley parts? I would save about 50 bucks shipping cost if I take them.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back