The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Video of my ISC. How does it look?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeah yeah, I think you linked to that vid in another thread I posted, but I just want to double check. So just from going to the on position it is supposed to retract and when you turn it off it should protrude? Also, one of my symptoms is the engine stalls unless I keep my foot there to keep it from trying to idle until it warms up after about a minute. Could this ISC be the culprit of this problem? Is it not retracting upon starting restricting the air flow causing it to stall? If so, what happens after a minute or two that allows it to idle? Is the ISC loosening up or something or is some other component helping the situation? Hopefully this is the main cause of my idling issues... Thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back