The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Vendors website email link is "not properly installed. Can't order parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91 GSX

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 2, 2006
Evansport, Ohio
I'm trying to order a colored carbon fiber hood (blue) from Deft Racing which has a url of Carbon Fiber Hoods by Deft Racing, VIS, Seibon, Prosport Gauges, color carbon hoods. On this site, COLORED carbon fiber is special order, and the instructions are to email them only. They do not take phone calls, and have no number listed on the site. Only problem is that when you go to "contact us" and click on the "email here" tab, it doesn't work. A box comes up that says, "the default mail client is not properly installed". Any suggestions? Anyone have a 1ga blue carbon fiber hood they just wanna give me? :hellyeah: I Would really like to be able to contact them if possible.

Last edited:
There is no email address listed. Just an icon/button/tab that says "click here" to email. when you click on it, it says "could not perform this operation because the default mail client is not properly installed". It DOES NOT show an email address anywhere. That's supposed to come up after you click the "email here" icon. However, I have tried several times to paste the url from their website to my yahoo email address form, and it doesn't even work because the url doesn't have an @yahoo.com or @example.net or any @ at all in it.

Thank you so so much Ludachris. That actually worked for me.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back