The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

uicp were do i get the coupler to the smic

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boostedfwdtsi

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 7, 2005
boost city, Wisconsin
i need the coupler that goes from the uicp to the stock side mount the size on the uicp says 2-1/4 so i need on that goes from 2-1/4 to what ever the stock i/c size is and i cant find it anywere any help would be great thanks

this is also for a 1g

i dont think clamping a 2" coupler down woldl work there would be a boost leak. would it crumple up and couse it not to be air tight i want to do it right the first time not gues any more ideas?

Greddy Intercooler pipe kit comes with all coupler and upper & Lower side pipe.

But I don't think Greddy UICP kit doesn't come for 1G.

Try 2.25 - 1.75 reducer. Since 1 7/8" is 1.875 it's less than inch diffrent it might fit.

I don't think 1.875 size Silicone coupler out there.

1.75 is Smaller than your stock SMIC outlet size. Try to put them in, if it's fit, you won't have to worry about leak thou. Just my 2cent.

well im not shure what uicp it is im thinking it's the dejon tool but its flange is for greddy so i just said greddy

but the lower coupler it cam with has a rtear in it sence it was used when i got it

ok its a buscher uicp i just found it on there web site and everything is the exact same as i have. so i emailed them to find out if they sell just the coupler. ill keep this updated just in case any one needs to know also thanks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back