The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

two questions

Please Support ExtremePSI

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

16vdohcturboawd

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 15, 2003
the moon, Maine
Hey guys. I recently purchased a 1994 Eagle Talon TSi AWD Turbo automatic. It has 112,000 Miles. I had the dealer replace the water pump, timing belt and all the other belts + an oil change. Anything else I should get done? and i have another question. in my car on the roof between the rear view mirror and the sunroof it has the interior light buttons but it also has a little red screen that says A/T Temp. what is it and what does it do.

Have the transmission serviced- adjusted and flushed. Yes, that's the ATF overheat light, you'll never see it on other than during self-test.
I don't agree with the induction cleaning, just a personal opinion. What you get for what they charge just doesn't work out. You can dump in your own $3 bottle of fuel system cleaner if you think you need it (you don't). However, removing the intercooler and flushing the oil out of it is a good idea, and put a filter on the crankcase breather to catch the oil fumes before they get to the intake tract.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back