1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

ECMlink Tuning Log

Posted by d1prospect, May 13, 2018

Please Support Feal Suspension
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. d1prospect

d1prospect Proven Member

Joined Mar 14, 2004
    Glen Bunie, Maryland
    hello all just wanted to get another set of eyes on this WOT log. I think I have top side dialed in for the most part. I didn't go to redline as I ran outta road ran to about 6800 or so. my redline is set to 7750. 93 pump gas on a 2.3. I use ecmlink to control boost. I have it set where I feel makes the most sense just wanted to if I should add in some more timing on the bottom to bring on boost more quickly??

Attached Files:

Drag Race Build 3K  15

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM
  2. 19gsx91

19gsx91 Proven Member

Joined Apr 20, 2011
    Walworth, New York
    Things in general look pretty good to me.. but Adjust your tps.

Also what size turbo does that thing have? you're spooling pretty slow, especially on a 2.3.. I'm hitting 26psi on an hx40 at 4100rpm on a 2.0 and flowing 6lbs/min more.

I'd take just a touch of fuel out from the mafcomp sliders from 2300 on up.

Street Build 3K  16

1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    292 whp · 264 lb/ft · 1G DSM
  3. d1prospect

d1prospect Proven Member

Joined Mar 14, 2004
    Glen Bunie, Maryland
    I have my tps set at .65 as listed in ecmlink demo’s. Turbo is pte T4 6262 .68 a/r. I’ll definitely look into maf comp tho I thought that wasn’t used when not running a maf at all.

Last edited: May 13, 2018

Drag Race Build 3K  15

fwd · manual · 2G DSM
  4. d1prospect

d1prospect Proven Member

Joined Mar 14, 2004
    Glen Bunie, Maryland
    With foot of pedal I’m at .65v the full sweep 5v

Drag Race Build 3K  15

fwd · manual · 2G DSM