The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Tubular manifold w/ stock flange, and external wasgate?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsidrift1

15+ Year Contributor
May 12, 2004
Decatur, Illinois
I was just wondering if any of you guys know where I might be able to find a tubular manifold that is setup for the stock turbo, but has the external tial wastegate flange on it also. I am getting a bolt on 50 trim this winter and I would still like to have the tubular manifold.

Let me know,
Anthony

You know, I should have known they would have something like that. But for that price, I will keep looking. LOL

I was wondering if I could just take my tubular manifold now and weld on a wastegate flange on runner number one. It would basically be the same thing as slowboys cast one but just like a tubular. I thought of that when I saw their stock cast manifold with the falnge welded off of the #1 runner.

ebay.

and you get what you pay for. personally, id spend more unless i could weld myself when the cheap ass ones break. as for flow numbers, the SBR manifolds flow just as well as any tubular, and look stock(aside from the external dump).

Yeah, I like the slowboy manifold it looks good. I like the looks of the stock manifold and the tubular at the same time. I will probably go with the slowboy cast one or see if I can get the flange welded on my tubular.

does anyone know where i can get a turbo manifold flange for a SOHC 4G52 or 4G63?

I am doing installing a turbo into a Ram50 truck with a 2.0SOHC 4G52 engine...Parts for this engine are nearly impossible to find so i will have to borrow as much as i can from the DSM guys.

does anyone know where i can get a turbo manifold flange for a SOHC 4G52 or 4G63?

I am doing installing a turbo into a Ram50 truck with a 2.0SOHC 4G52 engine...Parts for this engine are nearly impossible to find so i will have to borrow as much as i can from the DSM guys.

A SOHC 4g63? WTF

Just going to have to get one made custom, i believe my friend had one made for about $1k

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back