The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Triad dsm group.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well I put my full exhaust with 02 housing on this weekend. But it seems that I probably have a boost leak somewhere. When I was first driving it home I did a pull in third gear to see what kind of boost creep I may have. (I wanted to see if just a 02 housing might keep my creep to 15-16psi, before I took the time to port the turbo). Well it hit right between 15 and 16 and pull for just a second then WHAMM!!! hit fuel cut I assume. It's weird b/c before I put the exhaust on I had the MBC set at 15 and I had no problem at all and now with the exhaust it is fuel cutting. Maybe it is just a coeincedence (sp) and the boost leak just happened to develop at the same time. Anyways I'll be boost leak testing it this week I guess.

Less restriction -> more creep -> fuel cut

i see you guys talking about living near lexington i also do to i live in thomasville i go by triangle everyday headin to the gym, my car is a ED driver so im always in it!

i see you guys talking about living near lexington i also do to i live in thomasville i go by triangle everyday headin to the gym, my car is a ED driver so im always in it!

Do you drive by the triangle fitness off Highway 150 or the Welcome location? They opened up a new one in welcome sometime last year. If you are in Thomasville you might be going by the Welcome location. But anyways, we are still all pretty close to each other. I hope we can get together sometime soon and meet each other.

idk how far lexington is from me and their is not anyone getting a group up around here and weekends im always off except for duty (once a month). But im always down for a drive and meeting up. My buddy and i bolth have dsm's well he has my old one but we can meet up weekends unless im out to far (Havelock N.C.) its by new bern on the coast.

Man I haven't on her in a while. I was going to let everyone know that I have to work the first weekend in April and have prior commitments on the 16th but any other time in april or early may I would be down to get together on a Saturday and cruise or something. So I guess you guys can put in some feedback and maybe we can get something started.

Yeah sometime early or mid april will be fine with me. My car is not driving at the moment. I haven't driven it in about 3 weeks. The radiator busted on the top end tank so I waited for my tax return to get a all aluminum rad. and 2 slim fans. Fans should be here tomorrow and hopefully I'll get it put in this week but then i still need to get it up to work so I can find and fix the boost leak problem. I got a VRS front mount coming for it also but they are on back order until first week of april. So maybe mid april I'll have it on too.

Might be able to do something like the weekend of April 1st or 8th. I may have the FMIC by the 8th, but even if I dont the car will still be running.

Id be up for a meet, but I doubt the car will be ready. Just waiting on the block right now.

I'm game i've got got a 95 GS it may not be the best but its a dsm thats what counts. Plus i'm tired of seeing all these hondas. I'm Dan Sykes lets try and get something going.

Well I can probably still meet up sometime Friday night. I just need to get my idle adjusted (just rebuilt the TB and need to ground the two connectors and get the biss screw right) I'm out of town right now for work but will be back friday. I would like to meet up at through way shopping center in winston if you want to. Its one of the few places that we wont get run off by cops for loitering. There are always a bunch of hondas there but usually some pretty nice cars as well. It seems like a lot of you guys are from out of the winston area.

There is a chance I will not make it out Friday, I have learned of plans the wife made but they are not solid yet.

Hooters by RDU this weekend...

I wish i could go. Trying to finish the awd swap. One day i will make a meet. Have a great time.

Right around yesterday...

It's Monday, dude. ;)

Aug 17th (3rd Sat) Cars and Coffee at the G-boro fresh market. Nothing DSM specific that I'm aware of. Not many DSMers left in the area.

I know of a 1g around me that's fast as shit LOL I have had gs rs and gst but I just got my frist gsx!!!
I would like to get some dsm"s up

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back