The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Triad dsm group.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crap, I should have looked at this thread sooner, It didn't occur to me. JT, let me know next time your going to the Farm!

Hey well I'm new here. First post and quite new to DSM's I had a '91 AWD tsi a few years ago but it was a pretty big piece of junk, due to mistreatment from previous owners. I only kept it a few months.

I just got a '90 AWD tsi that is all original, never modified, and in quite good shape with a lot of stuff recently replaced. I'm interested in getting into the dsm community. In my mind it is one of the best ways to really start learning about the cars. What works good and what doesnt. I had a '05 STI and was really involved with the local subaru crowd and want to get out and meet some local dsm people.

Nathan

Were you on ImportsNc with that Subie?

Were you on ImportsNc with that Subie?

Yeah I was on importsnc, but mostly stayed at IWSTI.com Orginized a about 4 meets in the 1.5 years I had the subie. I was surprized at how many STi's came out to prowl that I never saw before.

So we can some of us get together. My Tsi is bone stock, but I am starting to get some stuff together for it already.

I live in winston and we need to get a dsm meet going around here. I'm tired of the Hondas always taking up like half the sears parking lot! I would love to cruise or something on the weekends.

I'm with ya. We need to set a date and have a small meet and greet, maybe sometime in Dec or after the Christmas if everyone is kinda busy now.

I'm just south of Winston in davidson county

So when are we gonna make this happen. My talon is finally not stock anymore, thanks to santa clause so I'm not ashamed of it anymore. The weather is going to start improving, we need to do a meet and greet or meet out at farmington dragstrip or something.

CarolinaDSM has a pretty good size meet coming up on sat March 19th. Its a dyno meet and then drive and eat. I dont know if I will be going yet. I want to just meet up with some local people on like a friday night or something. It doesn't have to be real fancy. Once the whether warms up a little more in the evenings I'll probably be out and around some on friday nights in Winston too.

im up for winston thats about 30-45 mins from me in jonesville,nc....we have to organize something. ive never been to farmington, but i have been to wilkesboro some. im game anytime!

If any of you are on facebook I have a NC DSM group started hoping to get a better response but so far...nobody. I am in Northern Davidson county so winston would be perfect for me.

If any of you are on facebook I have a NC DSM group started hoping to get a better response but so far...nobody. I am in Northern Davidson county so winston would be perfect for me.

Northern davidson, Really. Me too. I am somewhat close to the new sheetz (well not so new anymore) gas station at Hickory tree road.

I don't drive the talon too much so you probably havent seen it. Normally I'm in a old beater toyota pickup.

I have kinda been out of the whole "car scene" for a while because I didn't have a car to be in it with for about 2 years since I sold my STi. But now that I have something fun again I am eager to get back into it and meet some people.

Yea, I'm right down the road from you. I'm always at the Mcdonalds or Autozone right there at Sheetz. You may have seen me around. Right now my eclipse is grey with a carbon hood, hood pins, and an evo front mount (if you can even see it, it's flat black). I probably seen you before. There aren't to many 1g's around here, or dsm's for that matter.

cool...I'll keep an eye out for ya. My talon is black with '08 eclipse wheels and it needs to be lowered BAD. It looks like a 4wd truck. Its mostly stock at the moment, got parts in the garage just need time to put them on.

Anyone in Winston go up to Throughway shopping center this past Friday? I drove by with the wife just to see the turn out since it was the first good weather evening we have had and there were about 40 cars there, I saw a couple evo's and dsm's. I'm gonna go up there in the talon sometime in the next couple weeks if it is somewhat warm again, I'll let ya know on here when I go.

So I have seen a couple dsm's around southern winston. Anyone know who they are. I have seen a dark green 92-93ish eclipse (can't tell if it is turbo or not) but I've seen it twice while I was in the talon and the guy always looks at me hard so I can tell he notices another 1G. Then yesterday I white/black 95-96ish talon, black wheels and some kind of exhaust. I was getting gas and heard the exhaust so I turned around and saw it. These were all on Peter Creek Pkwy/150 in like N. Davidson or around the new walmart and lowes.

PWR4HIM & 97mitzugst your not far from me in fact I go to the gym there at Triangle Fitness. I dont go much further there other than sheetz to get gas, well I dont anymore as the car has been converted over to E85. It good to see some DSM larking around stock or modified. Hopefully by the end of March first of April I will have my motor back in the car and roaming the streets again but there is no telling.

I am a active member on CarolinaDSM forum and agree it a little far to drive for meets but its worth it when we all show up and meet. The up coming meet is March 19th @ ZMax so it should be fun if anyone can make it. I am still up in the air about going myself as my plans are either finish assembling my motor or dropping it in the car that weekend but we we'll see.

PWR4HIM & 97mitzugst your not far from me in fact I go to the gym there at Triangle Fitness. I dont go much further there other than sheetz to get gas, well I dont anymore as the car has been converted over to E85. It good to see some DSM larking around stock or modified. Hopefully by the end of March first of April I will have my motor back in the car and roaming the streets again but there is no telling.

I am a active member on CarolinaDSM forum and agree it a little far to drive for meets but its worth it when we all show up and meet. The up coming meet is March 19th @ ZMax so it should be fun if anyone can make it. I am still up in the air about going myself as my plans are either finish assembling my motor or dropping it in the car that weekend but we we'll see.

NO WAY...We probably all live like right around the corner from each other and not even know it. TRIANGLE FITNESS...We probably work out together. I've been a member there about 2 years. My in laws live in lexington so I am down south on 150 right around highway 64 crossing quite a bit too. I have seen your avatar picture before and aways thought, "Man thats a pretty good looking dsm and who ever it is they are right here in lexington." So we need to all meet. We have probably seen each other at the gym, I am usually there in the evenings sometime between 7-9ish. What kind of car to you drive to gym?

NO WAY...We probably all live like right around the corner from each other and not even know it. TRIANGLE FITNESS...We probably work out together. I've been a member there about 2 years. My in laws live in lexington so I am down south on 150 right around highway 64 crossing quite a bit too. I have seen your avatar picture before and aways thought, "Man thats a pretty good looking dsm and who ever it is they are right here in lexington." So we need to all meet. We have probably seen each other at the gym, I am usually there in the evenings sometime between 7-9ish. What kind of car to you drive to gym?

What a small world it is...My name is Tommy and I am normally there in the evenings also around 7-9 depending when I leave the office. My daily driver is a 97 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I hope to make it in there tonight but not certain as my son and I need to finish up on his derby car.

well I wont be there tonight...night class on mondays. I'll keep an eye out for the cherokee. I will either be there in the talon or a '02 325i probably. My name is Nathan.

Sorry for the email you probably got that said something totally different...guys at work suck sometimes.

So for a change in subject. Are any of yall planning on going to the March 19th meet? I thought maybe we could meet up ahead of time and drive down together. That way the ones of us that don't know anyone will at least have a couple familiar faces.

Wish I could make it, especially since maybe one a year really leaves the ground. :/

im up for winston thats about 30-45 mins from me in jonesville,nc....we have to organize something. ive never been to farmington, but i have been to wilkesboro some. im game anytime!

I live just off 421 in east wilkes. Just down the road from Jonesville. We should get together I have a 97 GSX it's in the shop right now getting an E316g put in but I should have it up and running in a few days. I could use an experienced ECMlink guy to help when I get it back! I just did the EPROM conversion and am trying to figure ECMlink out using the forums and how to guides, but nothing beats experience.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back