The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Transfer Case Ratios

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Artago

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 30, 2006
North Vancouver, BC_Canada
Hi all,

Trying to dig up some info regarding transfer case ratios. I need the info to replace my 92 TSi MT transfer case.

However, it would be nice to have this info in the DSM wiki so anything you can tell me would be helpful.

Thanks,

Tomas

If you have a 92, then any t-case from a 91-96 will work as long as it's 23 spline. The ratios changed in 97 and in 90 they were mostly 22 spline.

If you have a 92, then any t-case from a 91-96 will work as long as it's 23 spline. The ratios changed in 97 and in 90 they were mostly 22 spline.

So all 91-96 are the same ratio. How about AT vs MT. Is there a way to ID these from the outside or do you have to do the turn/count trick you mentioned on your website?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back