The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Tranny issues

Please Support Rix Racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

birdman

20+ Year Contributor
Jul 16, 2002
Newark, Delaware
Well my tranny went last nite just two hours after getting it out of the shop. I was told a 4g63 fwd turbio tranny might bolt up to our enigine but im not sure. Should are tranny hold 10psi good? i def. do not beat my car im pissed because it was fine when it went in the shop to. does anyone know if the turbo trans will bolt up? how many of you turbo 420a people are still running on your stock tranny?

You need to find out what failed. What was it in the shop for? If they were doing anything with the tranny then it is prolly their fault. What broke in the tranny?

You need to find out what failed. What was it in the shop for? If they were doing anything with the tranny then it is prolly their fault. What broke in the tranny? No the turbo trany will not bolt up nothing from the 4g63 will.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back