The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

TiAl regular 38 vs MVS dsm o2 housing ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

damnslowtsi

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 14, 2004
los angeles, California
Hi everybody! I 'm in need of a DSM style recirculated housing and comparing what is out there. Looking at Punishment, MAP, JM fab and Punishment seems to be the best deal unless I 'm missing some other one so help me out if I do please. My main question is, does the housing that utilizes the regular, diamond-shaped flange gate clear everything fine? Regular 38mm gate looks a bit bigger in the pictures than the MVS v-band style hence the question. I can get a used regular gate cheaper and the housing is a few bucks less as well. Is there an incentive for me to pay a bit more for a v-band set up? I also like MAP housing made for a Turbosmart gate but haven't heard much about it being used on a DSM although it seems to be a quality piece and popular in the turbo world in general. Thank you!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back