The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

this is rediculous!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spoolio

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 3, 2003
Port Charlotte, Florida
Hey, i'm not sure if i should put this post in here or what but i looked around and couldn't find a better spot for this... ok here is goes.

*Seller info removed.*

he explained he replaced the bell housing for some reason, and said this Transmission is in "excellent" condition. HERE is what i got after i gave him 310$

sorry the photos are backwards. the bottom one is sorta first.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

He has a high seller rating, odd that this would happen....
maybe it was a mixup? :confused:
I'd contact him to see what the deal is.

Yea i know, that is why i bought from him cause he seemed like an honest reliable person to buy something like this from, I already did email him but no response yet.

But sure i can swap my bellhousing onto his transmission, but if i wanted to do that i would have boughten a transmission with a known problem with it. He never mentioned anything about it having cracks and the speed sensor all crapped up too, im sure you guys can understand my anger im sorry for letting it out on here. Also i have numerous emails going back and forth talking about the transmission, and condition of it. Not once did he mention the bellhousing was "junk".

I am giving him 48 hours to resolve this issue then i take immed. action with leaving him negative feedback on here then contacting paypal directly to go after him for a refund.

You've been around long enough to know we don't allow vendor/seller feedback in the forums.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back