The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Thermal R & D

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bSQUAREd

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 24, 2004
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could please post some pics of a 2gb Eclipse with the thermal R & D exhaust on it. And also if anyone has a sound clip of it, could you please post that too. thanks

Try a search on sound clips...I think I have seen some for the Thermal....As for pics, that's obvious, search the gallery you will come up with tons! Just remember, if you find a sound clip of one, chances are it will not be for a N/T if you still are one.

If you can wait I till morning I will he them for you. I can try for sound also. I'm still stock cat and down pipe. Really low tone and mellow until about 5k. I hear a down pipe and test pipe really opens the sound up. One of the best sounding exhaust IMO.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
This is the only pic I can find at the moment

Please ignor the paint as I will eventually get the outside to look at good as I got the inside/ under hood looking now.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back