The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Thermal R&D soundclip!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It will be much different than that clip...when it was idle that nice deep rumble is what it would sound like, but when it was revving don't think it will sound anything like that rice mobile.

It is very deep. I have the turbo back Extreme Motorsports system (exact same as thermal). I love it, but i also got an extra resonator and hi flo cat put in. So mine might be deeper then yours. It is worth the power loss i think. I will try to get a sound clip of it.

I have an Apexi N1 and the DB's are so low. Sometimes when I go through a parking lot with a car that has an alarm set just right I can make it chirp or even go off. You got to love it. :p

My friend has thermal on his 420a, and it sounds AWESOME. 100x better than that Integra. When I finally do get my GSX, and do get an exhaust system, it will DEFINITELY be thermal!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back