The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

The new guy

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rreign0311

Proven Member
Feb 20, 2013
Columbus, Ohio
I'm new to the forum but not forums. I have frequented EvoM.net for the last 3 years and got back into a DSM so here I am. I've been building and racing cars since I was 16 years old. Started with a Mazdaspeed Protege and over the years I have built 2 or 3 Mazdas, 3 Mitsubishi's a few bikes and even a Mini Cooper S to 350whp. I hope to learn a lot here and I hope to be able to teach as well. Thanks for having me. :hellyeah:

Thanks for the welcome. I am always looking to learn new things, even if I don't need to know it now, I might later on. There seems to be a lot of knowledgeable people here.

Welcome to Tuners.
I find that the small reminders that members give you can be just as helpful as the big write ups.
Were all human, and we all forget small details occasionally. This is a great place to get all the info you need to take your DSM further than you ever expected.

Enjoy!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back