The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Texas DSMers throw your hands in the air!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

We really do need a DSM meeting place in the DFW area. Who is with me on trying to make one? :laser:

If you think dalls has traffic then shoot down here.

BTW Katy here(far west houston) :thumb:

AWDLaserTurbo said:
We really do need a DSM meeting place in the DFW area. Who is with me on trying to make one? :laser:

welcomes the thread back from the dead...

yes we do need a meet up there. i'll be back in the DFW area for good in a couple months, shoot me a pm if you need help organizing.

Members List > Search Users > Advanced Search > Search Users by State > Texas > Search

hell yeah we need a meet here....Fort Worth...oroiginally from Cali.....U guys need to show how its done in Texas!!

DONNA UP IN HERE!!!! (and for the people who know what i am talking about i did not play football so im not into that crap) and RGV people need to organize a meet whether its the island, harlingen, or McAllen

IHeartTurbo said:
Members List > Search Users > Advanced Search > Search Users by State > Texas > Search
:notgood:

Houston TX right here!! I know this should be in the meets section, but on Friday nights there is a meet on Aldine Westfield and 1960 at Sonic. It's not too bad.

Guys from Houston sign up on www.Htown-DSM.com...There aren't that many active members right now, but this is just an attempt to get some going...Redmachine, you need to sign up to add one to the 420a collection...There aren't many:cry: and all others I didn't mention, come on by.

Just moved back to The Valle from Aldine. It's cool to see Donna, Harlingen and others here. I agree with ecarrillo. Hope to see you guys around.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back