The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Team NABR

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegas Smith

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 2, 2002
Houston, Texas
Is it me or is the TEAM NABR site an absolute joke? Have any of you guys actually visited this site before? Isnt NABR supposed to be Porsche of DSM sites?

Anyways, my point is that site has no useful information because 99% of every single thread is a mod beating the shit out of a new guy or some guy cussing up a storm or going on some frickin tyrant rampage. I know this has nothing to do with "tooners" but these guys talk about being the place to find the best DSM info but all you find is bullshit and people sucking up to these fricking mods.

I totally respect all of Talk's mods and Tuners mods but some of these guys at NABR are rediculous. They dont seem to have any respect for anyone. I couldnt imagine people talking to me like the way they talk to these people on the boards. I would be in jail every other day for beating the shiste out of someone. Anyways, just thought i would share my thought, and im ready for all the flames that are about to come my way......:thumb:

NABR has a lot of info to give. They are just extremely strict.

NABR is a "love it or hate it" site. It has some good info, but it's definitely not for everyone - especially if you're not used to watching guys get kicked in the nuts on a regular basis. You gotta have tough skin and a degree in shit talking before you can post anything.

Whether you like how they run things or not, please don't use our site to complain about theirs. We'd rather not spend our time moderating complaints and trash talk threads about another sites' policies. It doesn't do us much good.

I do appreciate the compliment you're trying to pay our moderating team, but just do it differently next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back