The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Suspension

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkplug90

Probationary Member
Mar 8, 2012
Clarksville, Tennessee
hey im looking to switch out my stock struts for some better one but not looking to go broke wither..any sugestions as to whats good..i dont mind if its off brand or even un branded..im just looking to replace worn out struts with something a little better..jsut put in non branded cheap ebay coil over springs in it

i think imma go with these...they were listed in the parts section and arent to expensive

Tokico Shock Absorbers (1995+)

I have spirit on my 2g its not a common brand but i really like them they are not super stiff like some kinds. They are cheaper and i like the way my car feels. I dont know exactly what part number they are because they were already installed on the car when i got it. I hope this comment was helps you out a bit.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back