The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Summer Meet In Lynnwood

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I would say I will be there but I will be flying home to Michigan on the 27th of July(for my leave after I get back here from Iraq(H8 this place))and wont be back until the 15th of Aug. so...

well if i can get my 1g running by then... i may make it out..

There is a few cruises going this month and next, some are far from here, I know the evo guys are dying to set something up, cruise over to evom and find out, or you can post a cruise up on this site for sure.

Unfortunately I cant attend any cruise until at least August, due to fresh paint, and I am not driving it at all until it is fully cured.

But that said, probably mid August, I would love to get a group together to do a run, maybe up north, across Deception Pass, over to Oak Harbor for lunch and then down to Clinton and back over the Clinton-Mukilteo Ferry.
Yes it will be a long drive, and most all of the day, but also super awesome insane crazy wicked cool, so, you know.

But it would sound something like this:

10 am - Meet at Golden Gardens for a meet and greet
11 am - Head out towards Deception Pass
1ish - Stop at Deception Pass and Take pictures/stretch break
1:30 - Stop in Oak Harbor for a late lunch
2:45 - Head out to the ferry
4ish - Catch the 4 or 4:30 ferry depending on what time we get there
4:30ish - Arrive in Mukilteo and go our separate ways

^ Yes I have a copyright on that sheet ^ LOL

So if that sounds like something you guys want to do, I will make it happen, and set it up right now.

This I will definitely be down for as long as its on a Saturday. (work all day sundays) but the cruise would be sick.

when are you planning for the deception pass cruise?

I am not sure, I was thinking maybe August, but depending how this BBQ turns out, I would hate for the people that are making a drive to come out, have to turn around and come back. So I was thinking maybe September, but I would like to do it soon.

I should post it up but I have just been so damn lazy. :ohdamn:

I probably will tomorrow, and get a date poll going, I usually guess Sunday's just because alot of people work on Saturdays, but I guess we'll see..

Are you guys ready to BBQ or what I haven't yet this summer and I am super excited, I really want some good steak shish kibobs (sp?)!

That's what I am trying to ask you guys, would you RATHER it be on Saturday???

I mean, would that be easier for everyone, would you all come if it was Sat. instead of Sunday??

Let me know whats up so we can get this thing figured out so everyone is happy, I could care less which day it is on, like I said it just seems like more people have Sunday off, as an average over Saturday.

If everyone wants to go to that car show on the 2nd, then it should be Sat, but like I said I don't really care, so let me know what you all want and we'll make it happen.

If anyone is thinking about selling their GSX (2G) that's going on this Deception Pass run, let me know. I would love to come take a look at it then. I'm stationed in Whidbey Island, so that would be perfect timing for me. Thanks guys.

Damn, Would totally want to go if it wasnt three hours away. My friend wants to go too... hmmm. Idk we will see.

Damn, Would totally want to go if it wasnt three hours away. My friend wants to go too... hmmm. Idk we will see.

zak & fuzzydoodle put me down as being there 92 plymouth laser rs lucid i em coming from kalispell montana 8 hours away come on LOL:thumb:

Damn Trevor, I hope your gonna be back home during that time, otherwise your a mo fuggin' savage. :D

sadly i moved back to montana so now if i wont to see friends or go to meets i have to jump in the whip and boost it the hell out of montana but i think its worth the money and drive personaly i love seattle and shi* i will be in seattle a few days befor the meets so i will have get together with a few of you guys so we can bs and meet each other i only know a few dsmer over there like jason,kevin,jj,amber,brandon,ect so it will be nice to meets some more people that are just as crazy about there car as i em!!! and just so i understand aug 2nd is the date time and place i cant seem to find in the fourm talk to you guys later
TREVER :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back