The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Summer Meet In Lynnwood

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzydoodle

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 12, 2007
Millwood, Washington
So DSM_Zak and myself are thinking about having a summer meet up here.

I was thinking maybe the Lynnwood park off 196th because it so big and open, we could bring a few BBQ'rs, maybe a football, frisbee, whatever, I think there is even a basketball hoop, and make a day of it.

They got a kid park deal as well so for all of the older DSM'ers with kids....ahem, we can bring the family, it will be a big DSM "family reunion".

But either way, I was thinking sometime in July or August that way we are sure to get at least one solid day of sun. I am guessing a Sunday would work best for everyone I know myself and Zak included, are usually working throughout the week and Saturday.
So pipe in and throw out some date suggestions when we get it narrowed down to a few we can start a poll.

If you have ever seen that park I would like to get enough cars to fill that parking lot..
I will get there early and block the parking lot off until we get enough cars so we should get there moderately early, so we can set up and have everything BBQ'd by lunch time.

Also this will double as a housewarming party for Zak and myself, so I know he "owed" certain people a keg for a previous meet, if we can get enough people to dominate that parking lot we can cruise over to our house and resume festivitys there....and also need enough cars to line our street...:D:shhh:

1G's:
1. DSM_Zak
2. Sam91gst
3. blackhawk2k7
4. Theo90TSIAWD
5. sillyme
6. chmpgn_tsi

GVR4's:
1. mooserage
2. DSMcolt969

2G's:
1. fuzzydoodle
2. engineerthis87
3. SlashGSX
4. Colt90tsi
5. cerberus95tsi
6. Jason97GS-T
7. layzie12g
8. MrChallenger360
9. ampm27
10. maverick 990
11. MXboost
12. jt_gsx
13. skeeter4200
14. davidmoise18
15. Jstue

Evolutions:
1. Sassaphrass
2. AznEvoIX
3. importjake00
4. keithano
5. Fast_Freddie
6. WAIRONWORKER
7. neonhorse
8. AznEvoIX
9. Narmy77215
10. fcapistran
11. 03Evo8DTC
12. JDMevil8
13. momo_evo8
14. BrettMR
15. Craig_King
16. Mr.Wicked

Supras:
1. DrMike
2. David_Savidia
3. SMP142

The Maybe's
1. Rockbmx1 (2G)
2. DSMvroom (2G)
3. 2GA_AWD (2G)
4. whe3ls (1G)
5. fedj18 (1G)
6. Reptile (2G)
7. lccynmbr13 (2G)
8. benr33tz
9. 1gDSMike (1G?)
10. 90_gsx_E (2g)
11. Frew (2g)
12. saechao04 (2g)
13. CPBandman (2g)
14. TSi_with_psi (1g)
15. MY1GDSM (1g)
16. Chris91dsmtalon (2010 Camaro)
17. RaptorReed (GVR4)
18. Trevnasty (1g)

I'm down for this. We should get another Alderwood meet going during the summer. That way we could have a summer and winter Alderwood meets. I have enjoyed the meets so far.

Does zak even own a dsm....hahahahha:p. I,ll be there:thumb:

Hee hee ROFL

As of right now he OWNS one, weather or not it runs is the question. And if it does run, how good for the week and a half it runs is the next question. :p

Lynnwood is Alderwood, potatoe=pototoe....so your good there.
Were just going to have it at the park this year instead of the mall.

I hope you show up Robert, apparently your the one he owes the BBQ to. :shhh:

But lets keep em coming we need lots a people.

works for me i'll be there unless i get a job that gets in the way:thumb:
but lets get something going on soon .
It maybe a little cheezy but maybe april 3 for the new fast a furious movie like a night show it should be playing at the alderwood mall we could meet up at the top of the parking garage an hour before the show or something:aha:

works for me i'll be there unless i get a job that gets in the way:thumb:
but lets get something going on soon .
It maybe a little cheezy but maybe april 3 for the new fast a furious movie like a night show it should be playing at the alderwood mall we could meet up at the top of the parking garage an hour before the show or something:aha:

There's an event you will never catch me in :banghead:
Sounds like a rice-fest :rolleyes:

However, I am totally down for a bbq :D

That sounds like a good time! I will make the trip from spanaway for sure for this! Maybe us southenders can meet up somewhere before hand and head up together seeing as how i know nothing about the area. :ohdamn:

Robert, Myself, and Jordon are bringing the DSMs out to the Audi get-to-gether for the Fast and the Furious movie. The Audi guys are a really cool group, and my GF has an 05 A4, that she will be bringing. Any DSM is welcome, please PM me for date, time, and directions. I would like to have more that 3 DSMs show up, so anyone that is in let me know!

I would like to go. I have never been to a meet before and am looking forward to going to them regularly. I just hope that the weather starts to get better; I am getting tired of this rain.

F&F meet:

Meeting at the bellevue Red Robin at 8PM.
9:45 is the movie at the Lincoln Square cinemas in bellevue across the street.
206.920.2555 call or text me if need directions.

For anyone going to the F&F movie: Please realize that other people know that there will be people with nice cars that they can rip off/steal/vandalize for a full two hours while everyone is inside watching the movie. One reason I will be viewing this one after a week of it being out. :thumb:

So myself and a few people over on evom have decided on Mukilteo beach on August 2nd (first sunday in August).

The drive down Mukilteo Speedway should be fun on a nice day with multiple cars, as well as provide alot of good photo opportunity's, the hill overlooking the parking lot will be a really good shot once were all parked.

I will get there early and occupy the covered BBQ area so we can have a few BBQ's going at once to cook for everyone.

Whenever really, I was going to get there and cook so I myself and my friends and family could have lunch, that doesnt mean everyone has to show up at 10-11 but thats when I was thinking people could show up.

I just think it would be funner to get there and have things all ready by lunch time, that way we have however long we want to hang out and bs and enjoy the sun, God willing.

There is a volleyball area too which I thought was kinda cool, I am not too into it myself but throw a few beers at me and I will make an as$ of myself.
It doesnt have a net though so we would need to bring one, unless someone has one.

Sounds like a good time! so we are making this a family affair also then? As far as volleyball, i can get my hands on a net maybe if we need one, my wife used to play in highschool. so, whats the count so far for people comming to the meet?

Not sure on the count as it gets closer we will do an actual count due to dsm people being, for lack of better terminology, "flaky", I wont want to go by a list composed months before hand.

I would say yeah, bring your family.

Not sure on the count as it gets closer we will do an actual count due to dsm people being, for lack of better terminology, "flaky", I wont want to go by a list composed months before hand.

I would say yeah, bring your family.

Ya "Flaky"... get 20 people to say there going, and matbe 5 show up It's not the people most of the time But,
It would be nice to set up a few meets this year were we could get a good turn out with Cars that are realy going be there
I think a meet & BBQ w/ the family Is a good idea & set up early ...

I've learned as there is no more NWDSM.com (soon to come) its not only hard to get the word out, but you have to plan months in advance, so people get motivated to get their cars up and running.

Since there is NO Hot Import Nights Seattle this year, no Battle of the Imports at the track, we need to have atleast ONE good meet to hang out take pictures and cruise a bit.

We are also inviting the Supra guys as DSM_Zak will be in the market for one this time next year.
Stay tuned!

Supra... Nice LOL... I kind of beat you too that one tho LOL. I got an IS300 / non turbo 2JZ, eventually will be turbo. In addition to my rwd DSM project.

How far away from Bellingham is Lynwood?

I live just over the Canadian border from Bellingham(well maybe 15min or so) and I could conceivably bring 50 cars out if its a real big meet :)

Probably 5-10 is more likely, but we have 1500 members in BCDSM.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back