The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Spyder Trunk Interior Piece

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bostonhatcher

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 28, 2006
Kansas City, Missouri
Where can I find this interior piece? It's the black flap that staples to the rear most bow and clips on right behind the seat.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I'm trying to stay away from purchasing from the dealer...

Try ebay... :hmm:I didnt know Mitsubishi made a 2000 Eclipse GSX? I think you got that wrong, since its on your avatar. They quit making GSX's in 99:)

Try again :)

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I've been trying ebay but I've had no luck. I dont even know what to type in.

Try ebay... :hmm:I didnt know Mitsubishi made a 2000 Eclipse GSX? I think you got that wrong, since its on your avatar. They quit making GSX's in 99:)

coming from a past owner of a 3gen gt and now a happy owner of a 2nd gen you are 100% correct mitsubishi stopped factory awd and turbo in 1999. 2000-2005 were the 3gen that were no longer turbo or awd and the same with the 4th gen eclipse as well. Now if he has it awd he has done a conversion just as a 2gen spyder would have to do if it were wanting to become awd . if you dont believe me either check out these places to see for your self:

Mitsubishi Eclipse History
Mitsubishi Motors North America

Thank you for your time in getting facts set straight

now as far as finding that "boot" ebay or make one your self easy stuff right there

coming from a past owner of a 3gen gt and now a happy owner of a 2nd gen you are 100% correct mitsubishi stopped factory awd and turbo in 1999. 2000-2005 were the 3gen that were no longer turbo or awd and the same with the 4th gen eclipse as well. Now if he has it awd he has done a conversion just as a 2gen spyder would have to do if it were wanting to become awd . if you dont believe me either check out these places to see for your self:
Thank you for your time in getting facts set straight

Yes thats what I was thinking cause I was 100% sure they quit making AWD eclipses in 1999. I just never saw a 3rd gen eclipse AWD, but yeah I never thought of using a 2G AWD as a donor car for a 3rd gen:)

i have seen a 3rd gen use an evo as a donor for the awd conversion but i believe the 3000gt vr-4 would also work since the 3kgt has the same engine 6g72 basic difference is that the 3kgt was set up stock twin turbo and as we all know the eclipse was sadly not set up. but a 3rd gen awd conversion being possibly haha as they say anything is possible if you have the time and more importantly the $$$

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back