The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

SP Performance Rotors

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Potosky

Probationary Member
Jun 13, 2019
New Haven, Connecticut
Thanks for welcome guys. I picked up a 95 Eclipse as a daily for dirt cheap. Well, with dirt cheap comes minor issues that need to be addressed. I immediately decided to upgrade the rotors and pads on the car and I wanted to go with something a little more "performance" oriented because ...racecar. I googled and came up with SP Performance Rotors out of Simsbury, CT and saw they offered their Peak Series rotors with a zinc coating on them. I love em! They look cool and offer a lot more stopping power over the stock rotors obviously...and are 1000 more protected with the zinc coating which comes in handy here in the Northeast!

Check em out if you get a chance. Well worth the purchase!
https://www.sp-performance.com/category-s/21875.htm

So you joined yesterday and the first thing you wanted to post was about your rotors your plugging from i assume your company??

If you want to write a review then do so in the tech review section like the rest of us do!

Plugging a company or even sale type posts are not allowed the way you posted! If you want to sell items become a vendor or stick to ebay, you dont even have a profile listed or updated so i can only take this profile as a sale plug profile,

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back