The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Sound deadening material?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rampridersrider

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 24, 2004
Missouri
Just recently got a new Magnaflow exhaust put on and its unbelievably deep and inside the interior of my car has more bass now than two twelve inch subs. Not really kidding about that. It gives me headaches and everything vibrates. Its a good thing its a deep throaty sound or I would change it. Anyway, do any of you recommend a sound deadening material to use?

there's a seller on ebay out of canada, they sell a product called b-quiet, its comparable to dynamat at a fraction of the cost.. just look up dynamat and it will show up... they have a website www.b-quiet.com, but I believe it is cheaper to buy from them off of ebay. even if you did double layer, your dampening will be greater than dynamat, and still far cheaper, you even get a free roller to boot... planning on getting the stuff myself... just need to wait for my tax refund...

Is it a real magnaflow exhaust cause i put my magnaflow catback on and its so quiet. you can barely tell its an aftermarket exhaust.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back