The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Sound deadening material

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShastaBlasta14

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 30, 2002
St. Louis, St._Louis_MO
I need some way of deadening road noise and a little ghetto rattle from my subs in the trunk. I dont want to buy that dynamat stuff, its way too expensive for something that just looks like a roll of foam to me. So, does anyone know of a cheap do-it-yourself type material I can line my trunk with, and put under my interior carpet that will deaden road noise, etc.?

Dynamat is more tar than foam an it does do wonders. ive used it on a few panels around my speakers, and it helped take away road noise too
im sure theres a chepaer way tho

do a search for something called b-quiet its suposed to kick ass, and its real cheep...compared to dynamat...here i'll find the site.. http://www.b-quiet.com/ 100 sq feet of the extreme b-quiet is like $140.00 us...HUNDRED SQUARE FEET!!!! thats alot for ur dollar.

hope that helps ya out

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back