The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Some stuff to sell local

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camsmurdered2g

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 17, 2011
Alton, Illinois
Hey guys I am listing my interior for sale plus some other random stuff. I only want to sell local because I hate messing with shipping.

-Full interior black/grey, everything for sell except dash. Some tan items also and would be willing to sell my sunroof and trim.
-PS pump and AC condensor with all brackets/bolts that go with.
-Probably more I can't remember.

Just txt me at 618-225-7047. Be patient because im usually working and hardly ever check my phone and def don't get on here much anymore LOL.

Have a good one fellas.

Hey guys I am listing my interior for sale plus some other random stuff. I only want to sell local because I hate messing with shipping.

-Full interior black/grey, everything for sell except dash. Some tan items also and would be willing to sell my sunroof and trim.
-PS pump and AC condensor with all brackets/bolts that go with.
-Probably more I can't remember.

Just txt me at 618-225-7047. Be patient because im usually working and hardly ever check my phone and def don't get on here much anymore LOL.

Have a good one fellas.

seen you were selling your car on cs... you might have a better chance putting it on craigslist or gatewaydsm.org thats all the locals

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back