The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Simple, clean, SLAMMED!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Without bags to raise it up before you drive for that to even be possible to move.

I think it looks dumb that low too. Just like I think those low-rider pickups look dumb sitting that low.

no sarcasm in his post.. and its not a good plan ROFL

maybe for a gs or rs.. dont waste a gsx on that.

i totally agree! if i were to do a gsx it would be low but not as low.

to everyone saying its impossible and a ridiculous idea, not drivable, etc. i know! it was made in a game! i'm not %100 serious on trying to get an eclipse that low, i just thought it looked really clean in game. with that being said when i say "inspiration for future dsm" i do want one pretty low. drivable low, and lower then average. and i agree with people that don't like the mini truck low rider look as well. to me THAT'S ridiculous. but we all have our taste! if i were to slam a dsm i wouldn't have anything besides the wheels touching the ground.

yeah to low. here is mine

Attachments

• forza1111111111111111111111111.jpg
    forza1111111111111111111111111.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 56
Nothin like a good bump to blow out your strut towers. you wanna get that low get a honda at least those are a dime a dozen cars and nobody cares for them much.

Exactly what happened here
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Front bumper..

way to low for me. I'll be picking up a new suspension down the road.

passenger door
:banghead:

a genesis compares to a GST? both 2.0 turbo yes? in terms of power and handling?

Actually, yes it is about as quick as a stock DSM. It doesn't have the nose-heavy plow through turns like a stock DSM, though. I also fit in this without my knees crammed into the dash.

Exactly what happened here

Front bumper..

way to low for me. I'll be picking up a new suspension down the road.

passenger door
:banghead:

Must give more information! Why are there two nuts on the shock? Any more pictures?
What exactly happened? It doesn't appear like a strut tower failure but I can't see too much besides an 'effed shock shaft.

It looks great in a video game, but I wouldn't slam my dsm like that for fear of speed bumps. If you can figure out a way to pull it off in real life, go for it

Must give more information! Why are there two nuts on the shock? Any more pictures?
What exactly happened? It doesn't appear like a strut tower failure but I can't see too much besides an 'effed shock shaft.

I believe the too one was to hold a stripped bottom, which ultimately failed. and yeah the towers are actually in perfect condition, besides the shafts, both were pretty blown out and i can get more pics it will be tomorrow

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back