The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Show and Shine?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lbpete

Probationary Member
Sep 28, 2020
Long Beach, California
I've used the search option on this forum but don't see a section when it comes to members showing off engine bays, wheels, or just show and shine? I like seeing everyone's take on how they mod there babies especially since DSM's are so diverse? or maybe it is and I cant find it? :dsm:

I've used the search option on this forum but don't see a section when it comes to members showing off engine bays, wheels, or just show and shine? I like seeing everyone's take on how they mod there babies especially since DSM's are so diverse? or maybe it is and I cant find it? :dsm:
If you're just looking to browse photos, there's a link under the Vehicle Profiles menu called "Recent DSM Photos". That will take you here:
https://www.dsmtuners.com/p/Recent-DSM-Photos/

That page shows the last 100 or so photos added to the vehicle profiles section. You could also go to the Hangout forum and do a keyword search for "engine bays", click Titles Only and in the results, click the Images tab. That will show you all threads with that in the title and will show you attachments from those threads. Here's a quick link to the search results when I did that:
https://www.dsmtuners.com/threadloom/search?query=title:engine bays&tab=3563

If your looking for anything on here just type in google search "2g dsm (your question)" and if will bring you back to dsm tuners. Example "2g dsm engine bay" or "2g dsm clean engine bay". I know threads will pop up because I've done it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back