1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Show and Shine?

Posted by lbpete, Sep 30, 2020

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support VR-Speed Factory
  1. lbpete

lbpete Probationary Member

Joined Sep 28, 2020
    Long Beach, California
    I've used the search option on this forum but don't see a section when it comes to members showing off engine bays, wheels, or just show and shine? I like seeing everyone's take on how they mod there babies especially since DSM's are so diverse? or maybe it is and I cant find it? :dsm:

2. TK's9d2TSi

TK's9d2TSi Supporting Member

Joined Sep 11, 2017
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    No page just dedicated for that. You’ll have to go into peoples build thread or their profile page if they have pictures there.

522  3

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport - Classic
    awd · automatic · Misc Vehicles

552  4

93 Civic 4 Door -sold-
    fwd · manual · Misc Vehicles

Street Build 3K  5

1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    12.2 @ 120 · 1G DSM
  3. Ludachris

Ludachris Founder & Zookeeper

Joined Nov 12, 2001
    Roseville, California
    If you're just looking to browse photos, there's a link under the Vehicle Profiles menu called "Recent DSM Photos". That will take you here:
    https://www.dsmtuners.com/p/Recent-DSM-Photos/

That page shows the last 100 or so photos added to the vehicle profiles section. You could also go to the Hangout forum and do a keyword search for "engine bays", click Titles Only and in the results, click the Images tab. That will show you all threads with that in the title and will show you attachments from those threads. Here's a quick link to the search results when I did that:
    https://www.dsmtuners.com/threadloom/search?query=title:engine bays&tab=3563

Street Build 10K  0

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (sold)
    manual · 2G DSM

Road Race Build 8K  10  23

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    435.0 whp · 399.2 lb/ft · 1G DSM
  4. Jays99Spyder

Jays99Spyder Proven Member

Joined Feb 22, 2020
    Waukegan, Illinois
    If your looking for anything on here just type in google search "2g dsm (your question)" and if will bring you back to dsm tuners. Example "2g dsm engine bay" or "2g dsm clean engine bay". I know threads will pop up because I've done it.

Street Build 316  4

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS Spyder 4G63 Swap
    fwd · manual · 4G63t Swapped