The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Should I Upgrade before Driving

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TT_NS

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 2, 2003
i rebuilt my engine 4G63T and put 9:1 comp pistons with the Bolt on PTE T3/T4 Hybrid turbo and a grip of other stuff that wouldent be relevent to this question. I was wondering if it was possible to break in the engine with the stock fuel system (injectors FPR and pump) as long as i keep the engine under 4,000 RPM's and keep the turbo from spooling? would that be safe or is that not recomended.
Thanks for your help

You will be fine. If you aren't getting into the boost, the turbo doesn't force more air in then stock, so you won't need anymore fuel.

Are you going to be running stock boost with that turbo? You can just run on the stock actuator and be fine.

hey thats a real good idea. i dident think about that. will that actuator fit on the turbo?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back