The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Shift knob question!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigglesworth87

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 7, 2003
San Diego, California
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Hey all, where can i find this knob(at a decent price too)? I know its the Greddy one, but everywhere i look for this knob i get the counter weight. Is the counter weight really that much better then this one?Errrrr Thanks in advance! :thumb: :talon:

So which is the better of the two? I saw the pictures of the installed counter weight on (staytuned) website and it looks nice, but i have physically seen the other greddy shifter on (Kinetic Boost) car and i am torn between the two. Which is the better buy? :thumb: :talon:

Staytuned said:
It's just a shift knob....I<a onMouseOver="window.status='' ; return true;" onMouseOut="window.status='';" oncontextmenu="window.status=''; return true;" onclick="location.href='http://www.enhancemysearch.com/admin/results.php?q=Love&id=31';return false;" href="" TITLE="More Info..."> love </a>the one I have but it is not a miracle worker so I say go with the one you like.

Thats probably what i will end up doing. I just want something that doesnt wiggle/loosen up after i tighten it up. My current one does it and its a pain in the ass. I hate the clicking sound it makes too! :thumb: :talon:

^ thats the reason I picked the Greddy one ....cause it was threaded. I hate the allen key shift knobs that fly off when you least need them to. :laugh:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back