The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

2G saturn alternator wiring

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aguiga

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 2, 2009
Texas
im in the process of doing an saturn alternator swap and was wondering if anyone has a picture diagram or can draw one of the best way to wire the alternator. i have the plug that has the 3 wires coming out of it.

yea i already read that post. i was reading one called "improvements on saturn alternator swap" and there seem like to be a better way to get more bolts out of it. but i dont really understand the wiring part to well. i know the black/yellow wire goes to L on the plug and s to a assesory terminal in fuse box that has the most activity. and f is not used at all.idk here is the link

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/cus...tant-improvements-saturn-alternator-swap.html

idk if you've read this write up yet but thats the way im tryna do it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back