The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Safc Ii

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d-loc_420

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 30, 2003
North_CarolinaUS
anyone know where to get a guage pod for the apexi SAFC II????????

you guys suck ass you never answer my questions i dont give a #### if they are stupid (isnt that what this forum is for ?????????????????????????) all i ever hear is this has been answered before well not all the questions are the same yes they may be about the same topic but they are always different and every question should be treated differently.

i think slowboy might have them, otherwise u should just have one custom made, or make ur own

Originally posted by d-loc_420
you guys suck ass you never answer my questions i dont give a #### if they are stupid (isnt that what this forum is for ?????????????????????????) all i ever hear is this has been answered before well not all the questions are the same yes they may be about the same topic but they are always different and every question should be treated differently.

Take a chill pill, then read the post above.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back