The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Sac-dsm vid3

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

great vid manny. I can't wait to see what kind of vid you can put together for the one year meet. :thumb:

just left click the link and a prompt for a username/password will come up. If you click cancel on that pop-up, then it will give you that message.

Thanks az, hope you can make it down that day :)

my_gst95

Slow slow slow cars.... fear Reno!!!!

:laugh:

Funny, funny man. Hows the 2g? We'll be holding a sac-dsm one year and will be heading to the track that day (19th) You're welcome to come and try and prove your point then :D . Regarless it should be pretty fun. Hope you can make it down.

my_gst95

OMG Thanks man OMG I've updated the link so you guys shouldn't need a username/password to view it. Thanks to jagrjones! :thumb:

my_gst95

my_gst95 said:
:laugh:

Funny, funny man. Hows the 2g? We'll be holding a sac-dsm one year and will be heading to the track that day (19th) You're welcome to come and try and prove your point then :D . Regarless it should be pretty fun. Hope you can make it down.

my_gst95

Wow!!! Did you see that REALLY slow green ECLIPSE?! Wait.. that was MY car.. I'm a superstar.. and really bored. :p Nice video. We need to get some real footage up there. More racing.. less sausage ;) When are you guys going to the track? June 19th? How much is the entry? I might be down :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back