The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

RM Front sway bar

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djmixerx

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 16, 2002
SF BaY Area!, California
So I have a chance to get a RM front sway bar is it worth putting it on? My ride is a weekend warrior and drag car but maybe drive it to autocross events. Will it cause me alot more understeer or oversteer? I read here that the rear or front do something like that. Help me out. I already have some Tein SS coilovers and I want my car to handle alittle better. Dont like the rocking the boat motions.

You will get more understeer. Our cars are understeering horribly as they are. I wouldn't recommend it unless you go with really stiff springs in the rear. I have both RM sway bars on my car and just swapped the front stocker back on to try and cure my understeer.

I have a front one on. Got a really good deal and will be removing it. I wanted to see what the car would actually feel like and I can not stand it. I take a turn every day on my way to work and feel like I'm just going to go straight.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back