The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

[RESOLVED] Looking for Aluminum Front Bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeoZer0

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 14, 2004
Dallastown, Pennsylvania
I was surfing around a few weeks ago and found a website that was selling aluminum front bumpers for people who have huge FMIC's on their 1G. It was in the $150 range and now that I have the cash to buy one I can't find it :banghead:. Anyone else come across this?

Note: it was not Dejon, their bumpers are sick ugly and look nothing like the one I was looking at.

Thanks in advance guys.

Thanks for the link! I updated our pricing so we are beating them when you factor in their $14.49 handling fee :) All you guys have to do is point this stuff out to me ;)

Believe it or not it is more here than at the last post with handling, Tax (I'm in PA) and shipping.....unbelievable.

Thank you for the order sir! I'm going to refund you the difference in price between what you paid and what I have changed the price to since you beat me to it ;) We sincerely appreciate your business!

Chris Carey

Damn, it was 7.95 for handling. I guess I'll have to start shopping around for some L19's, and a MLS(HINT HINT)

Dude, when you get that thing installed, get some good pics and post them up. I'm ordering one in a week or so.

Dude, when you get that thing installed, get some good pics and post them up. I'm ordering one in a week or so.

The bumper? Mine should be going on this weekend with a big-ol FMIC.

You have a 1ga right? I want to see some pics of it installed on a 1gb.

x2 I've been looking at getting one for a while now, but have been hesitant until I see it installed on some peoples cars' first.

JMF actually just had a blowout sale for $75 but I missed it so I am in the market for one of those bad boys but I have to find out if they fit with a SBR Race fmic on.

It's just a tiny strip of aluminum to hold the bumper cover up, it'll fit any FMIC. Carl at GVautosport is using one on his 1GB with a HUGE 4" thick FMIC. I'd recommending calling JMF directly. I'm sure he'll match any advertised price, why not support his product by buying directly from him?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

JMF actually just had a blowout sale for $75 but I missed it so I am in the market for one of those bad boys but I have to find out if they fit with a SBR Race fmic on.

They do on a 91. Got it on this weekend.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back