The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

[RESOLVED] GT3076R/ FP3052 oil drain bolts? HELP!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILLiCliPSE

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 11, 2003
Boynton Beach, Florida
Im getting ready to install my FP3052 in just a couple week and Im just going through the list of parts that I need. I know I can reuse the stock bolts that bolt the return line to the pan, but what size bolts are the ones that bolt the return to the CHRA? They cant be the same as stock. Ive done some looking around and couldnt get any real evidence, so anyone with this turbo or knowledge about Garrett CHRAs please chime in. Places or websites that sell them would be awesome too....

EDIT

Also, what size plug should I use for the oil filter housing? Since I will be feeding from the head and currently feed from the OFH.

Thanks for the help!

M10 has two different thread pitches 1.25 & 1.5 but off the top of my head I don't recall which pitch is required. As for the plug, its not actually a NPT thread, I believe its BSP but you probably won't have much luck finding the correct one & the NPT can be used, just may not go in as far as desired. What I did is order some OEM plugs that are used in different locations on the oil filter assembly from factory. This are the correct thread & obviously fits perfect. Part number should be MD145018 & used Permatex high temp sealent to make sure it doesn't leak.

I was hoping you would click this thread since you were in the same boat as I am right now. Thanks a bunch, Ill pick one of those up tomorrow since Ill be making a trip to the dealer for some parts.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back