The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

[RESOLVED] Anyone ever heard of or used XVT valves?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just an update on these.. I've been researching them and they seem to be legit and pretty reasonably priced as well. Going to look into them a bit further and then decide if I'm going to use them or not. I am not really sure I like that they are Nitride coated in just the "head" and not the entire valve (from what I've read on (Eng-Tips Forums) We'll see. I'll know more in about a week

I forgot about this thread actually. What did you want to know? I have them in the motor and they're working good. No complaints thus far. The track is still closed so no numbers with them. They all checked out ok with my machine shop guy. I sent them off to be cryo treated before the where installed. Not saying that made them better, just putting it out there.

You got an update on how well they work? i was thinking of ordering a set. The pictures look like the whole thing is coated now.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I have since sold that car to my roomate, the car still runs great though. This christmas will be a year with no issue's. I know this thread is older then dirt but just updating it for archives sake

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back