The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Recommendation on New Wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JosephSMendez

Proven Member
Jan 3, 2021
Lyndhurst, New_Jersey
What wheel brands do you guys recommend that have a Lifetime Structural Warranty and are affordable with excellent build quality?

What size do you want? What exactly is your budget? How long are you willing to wait to receive them? Anywhere specific you want to order from? Any specific brands you want? And any info on your application? There's literally millions of wheels out there. And each person has their own preference. So we what to know the "what" "why" when" "where" etc etc. And even then it's up to you. We can't tell you what wheel YOU want, we can only make recommendations based on what wheels we run or our friends run. Give us some info and we'll help out. But for right now you've got some decisions to make.

I am looking for 18 inch wheels 8.5 or 9 inch width 5X114.3, I am willing to spend $1600 and have no issues waiting. Brands Styles I like are JDM type: Enkei, SSR, Turbo Mesh Style Wheels, ESR, BBS, Work, Volk, Cosmis, Fuel-open to any brands with similar styles and looks that have great build quality.

Appreciate any good recommendations.

https://www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com/18_inch_Rims.cfm
Not knowing what year .. make..model you are putting the rims on makes it hard to help you. I added a link to a random rim seller .. you can type in the information that your post is lacking and see what is available... Maybe this can help you make your decision .. Happy shopping... :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back