The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Rear Camber Bolts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junfan

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 11, 2010
Okemos, Michigan
I need the part numbers for the rear upper camber bolt/nut, all the washers in the rear, the nut for the ball joint and the washer on the lower strut connection. Sorry to be a pain but I have been all over JNZ and cannot seem to find the part numbers.

Thanks!

These are the part numbers that CAPS lists:

Rear camber bolt: MB51567

Cam washer: MB111440

Washer: MS450994

Nut: MF430124

Ball Joint Nut: MS440003

Washer for shock: MB515719

Thank you very much and enjoy your Easter. I had to sawzall them out yesterday and got them out with killing a single blade. It just took forever.

ASA/CAPS is free for download, it's just a matter of finding the link.

Scroll down about halfway down the page, and choose the appropriate version for you PC.

Happy Easter!

I had to rep you also because I found the FSM for my 2000 trooper in there as well. Thanks for sharing that helped me a ton.

Now I need to find someplace that has them. I checked JNZ but none of these parts were listed. I will call in the AM.

Rear camber bolt w/ plate: MB515167
Cam washer: MS450994
Nut: MF430124

Ball Joint Nut: MS440003

Coilspring Bolt: MB515260
Coilspring lock washer: MB176375
Coilspring washer: MB515719

Front Bolt: MB518761
Front Nut: MB573720

Small update on this. Got my Fedex today all excited to have my car on the ground and the darn eccentric bolts do not come with plate.

Rear camber bolt w/ plate: MB515167 The part number in ASA and place list w/ plate in the part spec.

Anyhow, I am back to waiting for the eccentric plates. They are part number.

MB111440

I hope this helps others so they can order everything together.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back