The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Rare Dsm's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

94Jettameowpsst

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 30, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
What are the rarest dsms?
I know the laser awd turbo is rare but what about 2g's?

I just found out (true story) 2 days ago my cars really a 94 even tho its a 95, built in april, number 2250.
Almost crapped my pants when i found that out considering im the 3rd owner and it was a Georgia car = no rust at all.

What are the rarest dsms?
I know the laser awd turbo is rare but what about 2g's?

I just found out (true story) 2 days ago my cars really a 94 even tho its a 95, built in april, number 2250.
Almost crapped my pants when i found that out considering im the 3rd owner and it was a Georgia car = no rust at all.

Mine is a 91 and it was built in 91.....:thumb:

Interesting thread...subscribing...

I'd have to say the 1g eclipse/talons with no rear wiper and non-electric windows are up there as well. I had a blue 2g and they are definatly rare in turbo form.

mine?
Silver 98 TSi AWD :cool:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

foglights will be taken out once the FMIC goes in..:D

I had a pretty hard time finding a white 95 awd 5 speed with power everything.

My 2G Laser N/T W/Turbo is the rarest.

I won.

the copper, and light blue eclipses are pretty rare...

Don't forget the piss yellow/green color ROFL Not bad IMO. Wasn't 96 their year for trying out all different random colors or something?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

A 99 laser. Hmm sounds like an awefully fraudulent claim

Don't forget the piss yellow/green color ROFL Not bad IMO. Wasn't 96 their year for trying out all different random colors or something?

I was trying to figure out how to put that color into words, but you beat me to it :p

There was a blue Eclipse behind me yesterday with a big fmic.....and even larger wing on the back, and the passenger door was white.....i hate when people dont know what they have :<

most rare

awd laser

gvr4

galant gsx (they are non turbo awd) wierd?

Oh, and like the 89 laser with the factory decklid and body lip kit.

red interior talons and lasers, (there is one outside my window right now:rocks: ) but its not mine :(

most rare
Oh, and like the 89 laser with the factory decklid and body lip kit.

My friend's black drag laser has one of these, the only other one i've ever seen was a teal colored one in the pic gallery on these boards.

Kinda surprised no one has said Spyder Vr-4s...?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back